Legislative, Government & Public Affairs Solutions You Can Trust
Our firm is composed of skilled individuals that bring a contemporary, unique and vigorous approach to serving its clients. We have a long history in policy development, legislative tracking, and the drafting and delivering of testimony to elected bodies, as well as a successful track record in timely grant reporting on multiple state, federal, and foundation grants.
The Sinergie Project believes there is power in numbers and that joining like-minded organizations to advocate for systemic change can be a vital component of realizing your organizational goals. Our team is composed of skilled individuals that bring a multi-disciplinary approach to our coalition-building and advocacy work.
Through a partner-based approach, we assist our clients with all aspects of the policy development and implementation process—including efforts to prompt legislative or regulatory solutions. Our comprehensive approach ensures we keep you on a proactive course of action and provide support throughout the life of your initiative—from outreach and advocacy to policy development and implementation. And our hand-on approach means we will keep you aware of key development on government action around your issues and work with you to craft an advocacy and communications strategy that fits your organization and furthers your mission.
The Sinergie Project brings a fresh, dynamic approach to educating and raising awareness of your issues with members of the Colorado General Assembly.
We specialize in:
- Building relationships with public officials, community leaders, and key stakeholders
- Writing and delivering evidence-based, persuasive testimony
- Bill tracking (state and federal)
- Policy research and data analysis
- Legal analysis and identification of unintended consequences
- Policy development and implementation
- Coalition building and community outreach
- Organizational capacity building and strategic positioning
- Messaging, public education campaigns, and strategic communications
- Membership events, stakeholder convenings, and policy forums
E-mail us at email@example.com to set up a conversation on how we can set up an effective and affordable way to track legislation important to you and to raise your awareness of your cause at the Capitol and throughout the state.